• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 31 μηνύματα
  • Ομάδα:TIFOZZI
  • Κόσμος:GR1
  • Ήρωας:Daisy
Φήμη: 18

Δημοσιεύτηκε 28 Δεκέμβριος 2012 - 11:18:12

well,i'm writing this topic because i think it is really annoying that you have to pay-to play....i mean that to make your team better you have to pay for donuts if you dont you cant donate so you cant play...i used to play too many online games but there if you pay you would pay for extras not for basic...so i suggest to change and we can donate donuts either we buy donuts or not...

i'd like to see a positive answer...thank you for your time :)
Spoiler

#2 Daniel

Daniel

Ονειροπόλος

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 82 μηνύματα
  • Ομάδα:Strongs Boys
  • Ήρωας:Daniel
Φήμη: 8

Δημοσιεύτηκε 28 Δεκέμβριος 2012 - 14:38:39

daizy if we would donate donuts without buying them then the company would take less money .ALMOST everyone made a topic about that reason but the hero zero team said no to this idea

RoZ HeRoEs IN GR SERVER 2 PLEASE JOIN US

#3 AlexDaisy

AlexDaisy

Παρατηρητής

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 31 μηνύματα

Δημοσιεύτηκε 28 Δεκέμβριος 2012 - 15:43:20

daizy if we would donate donuts without buying them then the company would take less money .ALMOST everyone made a topic about that reason but the hero zero team said no to this idea

they already take much money...i didnt say to give donuts for free just we can donate donuts without buying...i think the company have to cares not only for herself but also for the players....we have crisis...we cant buy all the time donuts for a game..!
Spoiler

#4 TaikeN

TaikeN

Χάλκινος Ήρωας

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 619 μηνύματα
  • ΤοποθεσίαEarth>Europe>Greece>Lesvos>Mitilinh
  • Ομάδα:searching...
  • Ήρωας:Taiken
Φήμη: 304

Δημοσιεύτηκε 28 Δεκέμβριος 2012 - 19:38:14

Good idea i agree daisy that's annoying to pay so you can grow the team's stats ( i mean by buying donuts ).Because that will be dificult to grow our teams with our donuts only i believe that the most players will buy also donuts so you haven't got anything to lose.
  • Αυτό αρέσει σε AlexDaisy, dragonfly και Energy Heroes of gr2

#5 kostasmere

kostasmere

Μαθητής Σχολής Ηρώων

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 255 μηνύματα
Φήμη: 72

Δημοσιεύτηκε 29 Δεκέμβριος 2012 - 09:52:48

something like this cant happen.The company doesnt care only for herself but also for the players.But if this idea will happen at the future many players who took donuts with money just to grow their teams they may wont do this.So the company wont have a benefit with result:no updates which make the game more intereting,no translation for the greek server on our language,no new servers and a few players online.Do you want this??
  • Αυτό αρέσει στον/η AlexDaisy

#6 AlexDaisy

AlexDaisy

Παρατηρητής

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 31 μηνύματα

Δημοσιεύτηκε 29 Δεκέμβριος 2012 - 11:17:52

well,the company would have benefits from players buying donuts for theirselves...! less money but more players because have you ever thought that many players might have left the game? it is like I said...to play-you have to pay! for example me...I have bought many times donuts for me but never for my team...! and I think most players just buy donuts for theirselves and when they want they donate some donuts to the team... ;)
Spoiler

#7 faverg

faverg

Παρατηρητής

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 16 μηνύματα
  • Τοποθεσίαpatras,greece
  • Ομάδα:the gaveners academy
  • Ήρωας:faverg
Φήμη: 1

Δημοσιεύτηκε 30 Δεκέμβριος 2012 - 09:02:53

guys,someone who donates donuts can give over than 100 donuts,someone who hasnt bought will give 10 donuts.

#8 Energy Heroes of gr2

Energy Heroes of gr2

Θαυμαστής

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 125 μηνύματα
  • ΤοποθεσίαΕλλαδα
  • Ομάδα:Energy Heroes
  • Κόσμος:GR2
  • Ήρωας:Deiadara
Φήμη: 173

Δημοσιεύτηκε 20 Σεπτέμβριος 2013 - 08:42:55

Anyway the 10 are better than the 0 dont you agree?

So the buying-donating donuts is maybe better for the team but to give more donuts even 1 or 2 is better than nothing too...

• Αυτό αρέσει στον/η philip21

0 χρήστες διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα

0 μέλη, 0 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες