zooman

Μηδενικό

• Members
  • Κουκκίδα
  • 2 μηνύματα
Φήμη: 0

Δημοσιεύτηκε 04 Σεπτέμβριος 2013 - 21:59:53

hi all,

it has been many days now (more than 20-30) that every time i press new items on the second hand shop, all the new items have stats lower than those i wear. the same thing happens when i earn an item whenever i make an attack to a player or a villain. the result is that i cannot improve my stats clothing, but only by training and coins.

i think that the best thing is to add 1 or 2 clothes that improve your stats (even +1 or +2) whenever you press new items every day.

#2 Bla1r84

Bla1r84

Ασημένιος Ήρωας

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 815 μηνύματα
  • ΤοποθεσίαΑργυρούπολη (Αττική)
  • Κόσμος:GR1
Φήμη: 1.525

Δημοσιεύτηκε 05 Σεπτέμβριος 2013 - 07:59:37

Η ποιότητα των αντικειμένων που βγαίνουν στο κατάστημα εξαρτάται αποκλειστικά από το επίπεδο του ήρωα. Άν το επίπεδο του ήρωα παραμένει στάσιμο, το ίδιο θα συμβεί και με τα αντικείμενα. Ειδικά αν έχει περάσει καιρός και έχεις βρει ήδη καλά αντικείμενα (για το επίπεδό σου) στο κατάστημα αλλά το επίπεδο σου παραμένει το ίδιο, τότε θα δυσκολεύει όλο και περισσότερο το να βρεις καλύτερα αντικείμενα από αυτά που έχεις. Ανέβα μερικά επίπεδα και θα δεις ότι θα βρεις και καλύτερα αντικείμενα στο κατάστημα.

ΥΓ: Εσείς μπορείτε να γράφετε μόνο ελληνικά αν θέλετε.

The quality of the items you get in the store depends exclusively on the level of the hero. If the hero's level remains stagnant, the same will happen with the items. Especially if a lot of time has passed and you have already found good items (for your level) at the store but your level remains the same, then it will get more and more difficult to find better items than the ones you have. Increase your level a little bit and you'll see that you'll find better items at the store.

PS: You can write only in greek if you wish.

• Αυτό αρέσει στον/η zooman

0 χρήστες διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα

0 μέλη, 0 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες