Μηδενικό

• Members
  • Κουκκίδα
  • 2 μηνύματα
  • Ομάδα:TSOLIADES
  • Κόσμος:GR1
Φήμη: 0

Δημοσιεύτηκε 16 Οκτώβριος 2012 - 12:34:36

could you lower the price of donuts via sms or at least give more than 20 via sms?this is too much,most of the players definetelly don't have credit card or use the pay option.in a similar topic you said that people who work for HZ also have kids to feed, i respect that so make it easier for us to do that as well,i'm sure more people in the game will be motivated to buy if you lower the price.

#2 Horsecarrier

Horsecarrier

Μηδενικό

• Members
  • Κουκκίδα
  • 5 μηνύματα
Φήμη: 0

Δημοσιεύτηκε 17 Οκτώβριος 2012 - 07:56:01

why don't they give donuts for free away like a competion like the villains but the top ten gets donuts and the other guys get items rare and epic so it's easy for little kids like me to get them insteady of asking the parents for creit card like 80% of parents say no and 20% say yes so the hero zero team should do that please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's easyier!!!!!!!!!!!! for kids!!!!!!!!!!! behalf of the kids that play this game!!!!!!!
CANDY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 kostasmere

kostasmere

Μαθητής Σχολής Ηρώων

• Members
  • ΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδαΚουκκίδα
  • 255 μηνύματα
  • Κόσμος:GR1
Φήμη: 72

Δημοσιεύτηκε 17 Οκτώβριος 2012 - 10:57:19

the company cant give donuts for free!!if the company was giving always free donuts the players who buy onuts wont do it so the company would lose money!!-closed-

0 χρήστες διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα

0 μέλη, 0 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες