• 2 posts
  • ΤοποθεσίαAgrinio !
  • Ομάδα:Blasphemy Legion
  • Κόσμος:GR1
  • Ήρωας:nosimos
Φήμη: 0

Posted 08 August 2013 - 23:12:35

Hello ! 

I am playing this game 2 months or more dunno but i have seen many kinds of players in here !

I am bothering myself using the forum for bad user but it was something really bad so i have to report him !

First time that i show such language and attitude !

That user named :

i got a printed screen but i dont want to post it here ! i tried to use the report option but it wasnt working for long time now ! i got the screenshot and i attend to keep it  as the exhibit !

Yours , nosimos a herozero fan !

Edited by Gregonho, 17 November 2013 - 17:47:43.
Removed name

#2 Lanyru

Lanyru

Μαθητής Σχολής Ηρώων

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • ΤοποθεσίαGreece
  • Κόσμος:GR3
Φήμη: 242

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:09:00

Hello ! 

I am playing this game 2 months or more dunno but i have seen many kinds of players in here !

I am bothering myself using the forum for bad user but it was something really bad so i have to report him !

First time that i show such language and attitude !

That user named : superman82

i got a printed screen but i dont want to post it here ! i tried to use the report option but it wasnt working for long time now ! i got the screenshot and i attend to keep it  as the exhibit !

Yours , nosimos a herozero fan !

Open a ticket by clicking :  HERE

Fill in the server you are playing on, as well as the other gaps.

Choose <I was insulted by another player> at help topic.

Write your report message, attach the picture you got, you're done.

Report should be successful.

• Katastrofeas12 likes this
Give constructive feedback and watch the quality of the content
We love constructive feedback about the game. Be specific and give examples when needed. We reserve the right to delete any comments, posts or discussions that violate the "Terms of Use". The users who use any of the following content will be warned or removed from the forum.

#3 nosimos

nosimos

Μηδενικό

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • ΤοποθεσίαAgrinio !
  • Ομάδα:Blasphemy Legion
  • Κόσμος:GR1
  • Ήρωας:nosimos
Φήμη: 0

Posted 09 August 2013 - 19:51:35

i am sorry to bother again ! but 3 days now i m  trying to do that report via the right way as lanyru said , and i am sick of that non working webpage ! for some reason when i complete my petition and sending it , there is a message of some kind of error ! i tried at least 5 different computers and their 3 different browsers ! so it can't be my problem ! 

To avoid missunderstandings i used to be admin in different sites and was admin in a forum too ! so i really know how to use pettions , forums etc ! if someone can help me out here it would be VERY appreciated !

Yours sincerly ,

nosimos !

#4 Lefteris

Lefteris

Ασημένιος Ήρωας

• Coordinators
  • 904 posts
  • ΤοποθεσίαΧάθηκε το σήμα GPS
  • Ομάδα:Hero Zero Team
  • Κόσμος:GR3
  • Ήρωας:Ναι, από τους λίγους :)

Φήμη: 3,040

Posted 09 August 2013 - 21:33:58

hello nosimos, we are sorry you have these problems, its a good move to sent first your message to the support (without the pictures) and after the message sent-notification, me a reply considering the screenshots, one-by-one.

thank you,

also reporting players in the forums is forbidden, so topic locked,

if you still have error issues PM me,

Σημειώσεις:

• Οι Διαχειριστές και οι Συντονιστές του Hero Zero, ΔΕΝ πρόκειται να σας ζητήσουν ΠΟΤΕ και για ΚΑΝΕΝΑ λόγο τα στοιχεία της σύνδεσή σας στο παιχνίδι.
  • Μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας και μέσω της Υποστήριξης του Hero Zero, για καταγγελίες και για θέματα του παιχνιδιού (πχ. προβλήματα πληρωμών, bugs, αδύνατη η πρόσβαση στον λογαριασμό σας).

zgyORUo.pngl5IomoR.png7uGlL2U.png

Forum Rules | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users